Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bedroom style

So I realized I've really only been doing style and food posts, for the most part. My bad, guys. I guess I'm more obsessed with some things than others.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about how college-y our apartment looks. I mean, it's no surprise; despite the fact that Matt and I are both graduates, we still live a very college-esque lifestyle. And I'm pretty happy with that. I don't want to grow up yet, and I don't think he does either. But I mean it, our pad is so...eclectic, but not in the best way. I want our home to look nice, especially since the likelihood of us moving anytime soon is relatively low.

One of the rooms that really gets me is our bedroom. It's so...girly. I feel really bad that Matt has to sleep under a flowery white duvet that I bought nearly two years ago, before we moved in together. I saw this today on Pinterest board I follow (originally from this blog) and kind of fell in love.

image via SF Girl By Bay

It's perfect! Beautiful, but still masculine. Though I have been mooning over some reds and browns in the bedding department, so who knows. Alas, I have not the money for a true redesign yet. Time to continue daydreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!