Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome!

It is with a certain amount of trepidation that I start this blog. One could nearly call it nervousness. I can hear my mom’s voice in my head, “Now, Emma, a blog is a big responsibility. You have to love it, feed it…” No. That was the puppy talk.

But the same concept applies to blogs, doesn’t it? To make it thrive, I have to dedicate a part of myself to it. I have to feed it content as frequently as possible. Confession time: I have killed a few blogs in the past. Thank you, neglect.

But this may be different. Instead of forcing myself to constantly think about one subject and what I can say about it, I can just write about anything. That’s the point of a lifestyle blog; it is limitless.

Another big difference: I actually kind of know what I’m doing. (Famous last words, right?) Well guys, here goes nothing. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!