Monday, April 25, 2011

Exhausted!

Okay guys, I just want to apologize right now for (relatively) infrequent/irregular posting. My goal is to post at least twice a day, but I feel like this week is going to be a long one, based on the fact that April has been a neverending line of tasks, trips, deadlines and missed deadlines. This weekend in particular has left me feeling completely exhausted. That being said, I’m popping in quickly today for a brief post. Hopefully, the week will be calmer than I’m anticipating and I can get back on track!
Not quite sure what I was thinking when it comes to poses for this day (sometime last week). Oh, well.

Shirt: thrifted
Skirt/belt combo: Spotted Moth
Faux pearl necklace: New York and Co. or Forever 21?
Faux pearl bracelet: Unclaimed lost & found item at the bar where I used to work
Brown necklace and bracelet: Don’t remember
Earrings (both pairs): Claire's
Shoes: Payless

This was my first-ever purchase from Spotted Moth, and I love it! It’s a kind of faux-suede material that requires hand-washing, however, so I may not wear it as often as I like. I’m pretty lazy about laundry. But this skirt came with a sweet, detachable brown belt (which I’ve desperately needed) AND it has pockets. Score!

I’m not quite sure if I’ll jump on the maxi skirt/dress bandwagon because I’m really tall and ankle-length hemlines tend to make me feel matronly. But I can definitely say that I’m loving the midi-length look. My Easter dress was also a midi; I’m sure I’ll remix it sometime soon (I’m thinking with a blazer), so keep an eye out!

Apologies for the vagueness of my jewelry sources for today. I’ve come to realize that most of my jewelry is years old and I’ve forgotten where I bought it. Plus, clothes and shoes have labels that help me remember where I bought it…jewelry doesn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!