Monday, April 18, 2011

Seeesters!

So last weekend was Sibs & Kids Weekend at BGSU, where my sister, Ellen, is a freshman. So Abby (my other sister) and I decided to drive up to good old Blowing Green, as Ellen calls it, to relive the old days when we all lived under the same roof and shared a room. Only with more alcohol; we weren’t the kind of tweens who get drunk on a regular basis. Or ever.

I asked Abby and Ellen to both shoot an outfit for me, which I will be posting later in the week. I have to say; posing with my sisters as photographers is FAR less awkward than posing with Boyfriend as a photographer. Abby gave me such great direction, I almost hired her as my professional photographer on the spot. But alas, I have no money to pay her and I’m sure she’d rather finish getting her degree in Genius and make far more money than I could ever pay her (or make myself, for that matter).

On Ellen (far left)
Shirt: AX Paris USAJeans: Rue 21Shoes: Payless

One of Ellen’s hallmates shot these pictures for us. She seemed a little surprised at our rate of conversation. Apparently, when the three of us get together and have a drink or two, we converse like the mom and daughter on Gilmore Girls. Pretty funny to listen to, I imagine.

On Abby (far left, this photo):
Shirt: Ellen’s, from Rue 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: American Eagle via Payless

Of course, we had to do a Charlie’s Angels pose. Those are just the rules.

(Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about my outfit. I’ll blog that in a separate post tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!