Friday, May 13, 2011

Hopefully Blogger doesn't eat this too.

Well, better late than never, I suppose. Here are the outfits that I styled for my good friend Emily. She mentioned on the phone last night that she bought a high-neck, cap sleeve black shirt and has no idea how to style it. I couldn't find the exact shirt on ShopStyle, but I found something similar, and here are my picks! Note that most everything on here is way out of actual normal-person spending range...I need to update my ShopStyle brands from what I wish I could afford to what I actually can afford.

This is more of a dressy outfit, good for a date night or a casual day at work...though with the weather being what it has, you could probably drop the blazer and save yourself the trouble of sweating to death.



For a daytime outfit, I balanced the darkness of the top with some brightly colored accessories (though I wish I could've found a bag and a shoe that matched better). I kept the long necklace, to break up the shirt a little--Emily's is solid, not ruffled, so it's necessary.

What do you think? If you like what you see and want me to style an outfit or two for you, email me using the button in the right-hand sidebar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!