Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More wishful thinking

Alas, we're supposed to get rain for the next week and a half, with the exception of tomorrow. So here's another sunny-weather outfit from last week to kind of cheer you (and me) up!

Blazer: New York and Company via Burlington Coat Factory
Shirt: New York and Company

Lace tank: Zenana Outfitters via Marshall's
Jeans: Guess via Macy's
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: The Limited

I'm fortunate enough to work in an office with a relatively relaxed dress code. Every Friday, almost without fail, I wear jeans to work. Sometimes I wear a skirt, but even that will be less casually styled on a Friday. I suppose I could wear jeans on other days--some of my coworkers do--but I just feel weird doing that.

When I do wear jeans to work, I usually try to dress them up with a blazer or heels. Something to make me feel cute and not like I'm going to get groceries or something.

How cute is this shirt, by the way? You can't quite see, thanks to the cardi-blazer hybrid, but it's got this little twist thing going on one side...perfect location for a pin or brooch in warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!