Sunday, June 12, 2011

More thrift love

Remember those awesome shoes I mentioned? The ones I miraculously found at Rag-o-rama, just sitting on the shelf, waiting to be discovered? These are those shoes. And I love, love, love them.



Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Guess via Macy's
Shoes: Banana Republic via Rag-o-rama
Necklace: Figleaf

The funny thing is, they're four-inch heels and they're really not all that uncomfortable. Yet another reason why they're awesome.

I wore this Memorial Day weekend, when I went out to a party with my friend Jade. She took these photos; courtesy Jade L. White Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're right, the shoes are awesome!
    The necklace in the last picture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!