Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thrift Love

How is it that I lived in Columbus nearly a year without visiting Rag-o-rama?? It's a crime against nature, I tell you. If you're not familiar, Rag-o-rama is this amazing consignment shop in Clintonville. Ah. Maze. Ing. Tons of great vintage, but also a lot of more contemporary styles and whatnot. And the accessories...oh, the accessories.

I found an INCREDIBLE pair of shoes (look for those tomorrow/Thursday) and this shift dress, which is perfect because it's exactly what I've been looking for. Heaven.






Dress: H&M via Rag-o-rama
Belt: Target
Necklace: Claire's? (years ago, don't remember)
Shoes: Mossimo via Target

Yep. I'm officially hooked on thrifting.

Meet Virginia Design

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just stumbled on to your blog and will difinatly be pressing the follow button after writing this. Would love for you to take a peep at my blog and if you like what you see why not got to my 'Bag giveaway' post and possibly win yourself a bag in the process. x
    www.predictablyirrational-nick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!