Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teasers

I'm baaaaaack!

Well, sort of. I'm having a really hard time catching up on everything that is my life this week. Work is a madhouse (well, only for me), I'm way behind on my freelance work, and the blog...well, let's just say I didn't really prepare anything--ANYTHING--to be ready when I return. Oh well.

It doesn't help that I spent Monday, the day I had set aside for rest and recuperating, running errands and whatnot. But the good news is that one of those errands was picking up my car from the garage. It's fixed! And it didn't cost me an arm or a leg or my firstborn child. That's always good.

But I'm still so exhausted, as I've spent the last week averaging 6 hours or less of sleep per night. Last night, I fell asleep at 8:30 with my laptop on my stomach, trying to play catch-up with the freelance job. How sad.

So today, I'm going to just post an outfit and some teasers for the week or two ahead. Kay? Kay.






pink short-sleeve oxford and shorts: New York & Company
gray tee: Old Navy
necklace: The Limited

So in the next week and a half, I will:
- upload my NYC pics to Flickr for your entertainment and write a little post about the trip itself, which was hectic, crazy and wonderful
- reveal the kitty's name, along with a video that demonstrates why it's so perfect
- reveal a new givewaway


Sounds pretty do-able. The uploading photos is going to take the longest...there are more than 200 of them, and I have to just weed through to find the best. Ick.

What are your plans for the next few weeks?

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your trip to NYC!! Once we sell our house we'll be moving there. Get some sleep lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes taking a vacation makes you want to take a vacation again!

    You look cute and pulled together with your shorts and tops and the wedges!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to learn the kitty's name! I'm sorry you're so busy!! I'm sure New York was worth it though.

    Also, I need some shorts that length for work. Most definitely I've been trying to wear dresses or skirts all summer so I don't melt in jeans or pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great calves so you can very easily wear the bermuda shorts! I love that you gave this look a preppy twist with the popped collar under the tee. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay your back. Looking forward to NYC photos. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!