Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pioneer lady

I don't know why, but this outfit kind of made me feel like a pioneer woman. Maybe it's the midi-skirt-and-boots combo. Maybe it's the brown and gray palette. Who knows. I'm not even sure if I like this outfit all that much, but I figured I'd post it and get some feedback.








shirt: old, possibly thrifted?
skirt, belt: Spotted Moth
boots: Target
necklace: The Limited
bracelet: Forever 21

Meh. I'm not crazy about this one, I guess. I think the only reason I decided not to delete these photos is because my hair looked pretty nice, haha. Oh well. They can't all be winners, right?

Oh, and one more thing. Notice that giant new Shabby Apple ad in the right sidebar there? Yeah, they're having a sweet 20% off sale ALL MONTH. Just enter the code NEWYEAR at checkout to get 20% off your whole purchase (minus the Side Saddle line). Just make sure you click over to their site using one of the buttons on the right of that page. Cause then I get paid, haha. Kthanks :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the belt on the skirt! And that top is really cute too. But the outfit does seem a little... dowdy. However you could probably travel west in it very comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha as I was scrolling through the photos I thought "her hair looks great!" bingo! Great minds think alike I guess

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!