Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy busy

Monday morning has come all too soon for me, and it's not just because I had to wake up earlier than usual for an early training session at work this morning. Nope, the leisure of the past few weekends is drawing to a temporary close. From here until the middle of August, I will be traveling almost every weekend for at least a day, if not two, for wedding-related stuff. (My sister is getting married next month, and my best friend the month after.)

This weekend, I went back down to OU for the night to celebrate Abby's college graduation. It was a pretty nostalgic trip down, but she and I vowed to try to go to homecoming together this fall...if she can get herself up here from her new home in South Carolina.

Change is weird.


6-11-12a

6-11-12b

6-11-12c
blazer: thrifted (well, garage-saled, but same difference)
striped shirt: H&M
jeggings: Burlington Coat Factory
flats: Target
bracelet: Forever 21
necklace: The Limited


Garage sale season is here, and I already have an awesome find to show for it! I got this blazer for two dollars. That doesn't even seem fair. It did have some ugly square pockets on it, but those came off easily with a seam ripper. Here's to hoping that I can squeeze in some time this summer at some garage sales. If this find is any indicator, it's going to be a great season!

4 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you mixed stripes with leopard print! And the red blazer makes the outfit pop!

    www.fashionpitoune.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I love that two-dollar blazer. SO jealous of your awesome finds :) This is a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look, love the stripes!! Come see my blog :)

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! Loving your blazer and leopard flats!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!