Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday already?

Wow. I had one of those weekends where you get so much done, yet you still find plenty of time to just kick back and chill. I think waking up super early during the week has gotten me into the habit of being able to wake up slightly earlier on the weekends, which makes me more productive. I used to sleep in until 11 or noon on the weekend, because during the week I didn't get up until 8. Now, I get up at 6:30 and "sleeping in" until 9 or 10 is more than enough.

Because I'm sure you're all fascinated by my sleep schedule. Anyway.


6-4-12a

6-4-12b

6-4-12c
shirt, heels: thrifted
vest, necklace, bracelet: Forever 21
khakis: Old Navy


Hm. I guess I don't really have much else to say this morning. I have to go pack my breakfast and lunch and dig up a tomato plant to give to a friend at work. My garden's coming along really well, I think. Can't wait until it actually starts producing some edibles :)

2 comments:

  1. My sleep schedule is the same way. waking up at 5:30 means getting up around 8 on weekends It's great for productivity but not so great for nights out ;) I start yawning around 11 lol. Love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dig up a tomato plant- I can't wait until I have a garden so I can say that! :) I love your heels with capris- great classic look. I'm the same as your old sleep schedule- wake up at 8 on weekdays and 11 on weekends. I randomnly woke up at 7:30am the other Saturday and managed to get 2 hours at the gym, grocery shopping and some writing done before noon- it was excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!