Anyway, I was a little bad this month (on all my budgets, not just my clothes one), but I got a big ol' freelance check and some extra cash from selling some old electronics, so overall the damage is minimal. As you may remember, my clothes budget usually is $100 per month. This month, I clocked in at a modest $131.31, but I got some really awesome pieces to show for it!
Note: The first nine items are all from Forever 21. I knew I needed to stock up on my workout gear, and the selection was surprisingly better—and way cheaper—than Target or Walmart. Weird, right?
1. Wrap around top (mine is black). $12 |exact|
2. Short sleeve cutout back tee (mine is gray). Guaranteed to expose your sweaty back for faster cool-downs. (Right?) $14.80
3. Mesh back top. This actually doubles as a super-cute "going out" top, too...I wore it to the Fall Out Boy concert the other weekend! $10.80
4. Contrast foldover capris (mine have a purple top). $7.80 |exact|
5. Dual striped running capris. $17.80 |exact|
6. Foldover shorts. AKA the comfiest things to ever touch my butt. $5.80 |similar|
7. Foldover waist shorts. $7.80 |exact|
8. Medium impact moisture management sports bra. Plain front, nifty back. $9.80 |exact|
9. High impact mesh back sports bra. Seriously, the whole back is mesh. Bliss. $12.80 |exact|
10. eShakti floral sheath dress. I used a few refunds/coupon codes, so I didn't pay the full $70 on this. $23.85 |same cut, different pattern| |different cut, similar pattern|
So yeah, pretty good haul for only about $130, if you ask me. June will be all about restocking my shorts/capris, as I've (aka, my waistline has) outgrown almost everything from last year. Womp womp.
Also, I'm linking up to Franziska's Budgeting Bloggers, too, so pop on over and check out the other links!