Friday, October 11, 2013

Throw your hands up it's Friday!

10-11-13a

10-11-13b

10-11-13c
button-down: thrifted
cami: Old Navy
skirt: H&M
flats: secondhand (Target)
necklace: Etsy

Running a wee late this morning so it'll be a short one, but can we just take a moment to express our joy for Fridays? Because they're pretty awesome. They herald in the weekend! Tonight Matt and I are doing dinner-and-a-movie date night. I got two tickets, popcorn and drinks at a nearby theatre via Groupon last month, and I've been really good about not not eating out for lunch so far this month, so I decided a treat is acceptable. We're going to see Gravity! I'm so excited.

I have some other pretty sweet plans for the weekend too, and it's a long one for me because Monday is Columbus Day and government employees get the day off. Can I get a woop woop? Have fun working on Monday, everyone in the private sector :P

Wow. Gloating is not attractive. Sorry 'bout that.

Ok, don't want to end on that note. Let's talk about these shoes for a minute. My friend gave them to me because they pinched her feet. They kind of pinch mine too, but I've been wanting some cap-toe shoes fo-eva so I'm trying to stretch them out. It's going pretty well. And hello, free adorable shoes? Yes please.

3 comments:

  1. look at these photos!!! SO beautiful! Those shoes are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ooh ooh, those shoes! So cute! And who doesn't love Friday?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shoes! And long weekends are fab aren't they? We have turkey weekend so us Canadians get Monday off too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!