Monday, May 9, 2011

Bedroom redesign

Matt and I decided that we're probably not going to move to a new apartment or house when our lease is up in September, so I've taken it upon myself to make this apartment look less collegiate and more...well, post-collegiate. Or at the very least, nicer.

I'm starting with the bedroom, which is in desperate need of some cohesion and a more masculine feel. I mean, we use the bedspread I bought last year, which is white with an abstract floral design in pink, blue and green. I kind of feel bad that it's so girly. I'm using Pinterest to collect inspiration and ideas.

If you're not familiar with it, Pinterest is a website that lets you collect pictures from the web on a "board," like pinning a magazine clipping to a bulletin board. Only this site saves all the links, so when you click on an image, it takes you back to the original site it was pinned from. Pretty cool.

Anyway, I can't link the images to Blogger (at least, I don't think I can) so check out my bedroom inspiration board here and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!