Sunday, May 1, 2011

Date Night

Last night, Matt and I had date night to celebrate our being together for three years. I know it's a complete cliché, but it certainly doesn't feel like three years have gone by already. We went to the Melting Pot for dinner, and it was amazing! We were going to go see a show with a couple free passes I had, but true to Emma form, I left them at home. Just as well, as we stayed at the Melting Pot for two and a half hours. It was amazing. We did the four course dinner deal, and by the end of it, I had the biggest food baby ever. TMI? Maybe.
No lie, I had to loosen that already-loose belt after dinner. So much food!


Matt was distracting me.

Coverup: thrifted
Shirt: The Limited
Jeggings: Burlington Coat Factory
Belt: Target
Shoes: Payless
Necklaces: New York & Company and gift from Matt
Bracelets: Don't remember

Date night in general is pretty awesome, in my opinion. We don't really get dressed up and go out on dates so much anymore...usually we hang out with friends or stay at home (which is way, way cheaper). Oh, the joys of being broke post-grads.

Anyway, I really like this outfit as a basic date night getup. Usually I'd wear heels with this, but Matt and I are the same height. If I wear my tallest heels, I'm easily six feet. Kind of makes for awkward hand-holding and other silly cute stuff.

I have some really cool photos to share with you guys tomorrow. They seriously blew my mind (they're not mine, unfortunately). Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!