Thursday, May 19, 2011

If April showers bring May flowers...

...then what do May showers bring? You're probably sick of me writing about the rain. Well, join the club. This has been the wettest spring I can remember. And here's another fun fact: we've had our heat on for most of this week. I keep double-checking the calendar to make sure it isn't still March, because it sure feels like it! Next week is supposed to warm up a bit, though it won't get any drier. Hey, I'll take what I can get.






Shirt: thrifted
Bermuda shorts: New York and Company
Shoes: Mossimo via Target
Necklace: Figleaf
Sunnies: No idea. Target?

Oh, so I have seen the sun this season, and here's proof! I wore sunnies! Apparently, they give me the kissy-face attitude that thus far has been lacking on this blog.

This feels like such a great spring outfit to me. Bright, bare arms/legs, peep toes. It has everything. Also, I love the color combo of light teal and faux-old gold. So pretty and feminine! Kind of wish I had different shoes for this, but I'm not sure what I'd wear. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!