Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Old pictures, new camera

As you can probably guess from the title, these pictures are a little old. Several weeks old. Back when it was cool enough to wear a medium-weight scarf during the day and not feel silly. Today it's going to hit 90 degrees, which leaves me wondering why Ohio seems to just skip over spring, which is (in my humble opinion) the prettiest time of year. le sigh.






Shirt: Old NavyScarf: Arden BJeans: Silver via Macy'sShoes: Payless

I realized that even though I wear these shoes about 4 days out of the week, I've never actually

showed
shown a close-up. The stud details tend to get lost in the shadows of my outfit pictures, so here you are: these are the best Payless shoes I've ever purchased. Love them.

In other news, these might be the first outfit shots taken with my new camera. I think. Either way, I love it! The colors are so much more vibrant and the lines are so crisp...and I barely have to edit or color correct them at all. Thanks again, Matt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!