Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rain, rain, go away

I know it's incredibly cliché to blog about the weather, but this has been the wettest, rainiest spring in my memory. I heard somewhere that it's a record-breaking rainfall this year, and I believe it. But today, it's downright cold out as well. I had to pull a sweater out of storage. It's May!!!

So, I decided to post one of my warmer weather outfits from the last week or so. Call it wishful thinking.

Coverup: Figleaf
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet: Canal Street in NYC

I like to say that this charm bracelet is Tiffany-inspired; I bought it on Canal Street in New York a few summers back. That's all I'm really going to say on that one, haha. Fig Leaf is a cute little boutique in Athens, Ohio. I bought this a few years ago though, and their stock changes pretty frequently. They always have cute clothes, though.

Alright. Sunny weather post is a go. Now, weather, get on my level!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!