Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rainy days

You know what sucks? The flu. And rain. Guess what's plaguing me today. If you guessed both, you're right. Lame. So I'm posting an outfit from sunnier and healthier days last week. Positive thinking, right?






Coverup: part of a set from Burlington Coat Factory
Cami: Old Navy
Skirt: thrifted
Belt: Plato's Closet
Shoes: Mossimo via Target
Necklace: New York & Company

No more commentary today, folks. I'm going to work for a couple hours and then going back to bed for the rest of the day. Hope you all are feeling better than I am. *weak smile*

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful and inspirational!
    Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!