Sunday, June 26, 2011

Outfit 14

Notice, I don't say "day 14." That's because I actually wore this on Friday, day 12. I changed out of my work clothes into this for ComFest. For you non-Columbusites, ComFest is Community Festival, and in a nutshell it's a kind of hippie concert/arts sale/food cart awesomeness. And it lasts three days. And it's awesome.

So this is what I changed into. Something relaxed but still stylish, I think, and comfortable for walking around in. It was a little cool Friday night, so I'm glad I went for the long pants instead of a dress!


items: 7, 15, 26
belt: came w/ a skirt from Spotted Moth
purse: "Coach-style" crossbody from NYC
necklace/bracelet: don't remember

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking of yesterday's post, in which I wore this exact shirt. And you're doing the math, realizing I wore the same shirt two days in a row. To be honest, I felt like a terrible blogger on Saturday morning when I donned this shirt. And you know, I decided I just wanted to be comfortable. Guess I know where my loyalties lie, when it comes to comfort, eh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!