Friday, July 1, 2011

Everything's coming up roses

Ah, long weekends. They are pretty bomb, if you ask me. My boss let us leave work a little early today, so I popped over to the Park of Roses to give my new tripod I whirl. It worked really well! I felt kind of silly, sneaking furtively around the park to find locales where people wouldn't see me. First photo shoot in public, you know.








items: 8, 15, 28
cami: Target?
necklace: gift from my grandma

I also took a few nice photos of the roses themselves. I love that my camera has a macro setting for closeups like these. It's the next best thing to having a big-girl camera, if you ask me.




Well, I'm off to finish laundry/eat dinner/head out for some Fourth of July weekend festivities. Monday's going to be the real party, though. Matt's boss has a house with a perfect view of the Clintonville fireworks, so we're going over there for drinks, dinner and slip'n'slide. Yup. We're doing slip'n'slides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!