Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh, well.

That's what I said yesterday when I decided not to wear any of my 30 items to the Fourth of July party Matt and I went to. I mean, there was a food cart, and a bounce house, and a slip and slide...none of that really matches up with any of the 30 items I picked out, haha. So, it's a holiday. I took a little break.

But now I'm behind about two outfits in the challenge. Maybe I'll catch up...or maybe I'll just end it a few days late ;)







items: 10, 14, 22, 29
necklace: don't remember
earrings: The Limited

Please ignore that silly face in the last photo. That's my "I'm trying to smile but secretly I'm terrified I'm going to fall" face. Oh, the things we do for blogging.

I really love wearing this shirt tied around my midsection. I've done it a few times in the challenge so far, but I think I should probably try to mix it up a little if I wear it again before the challenge is over. Or not. Hey, it's my challenge :)

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you're not the only one making up new rules for the 30 for 30 challenge. I think it's already been a month since I started mine, but I'm only on outfit #9. How sad is that?! ;) I'll finish really late...

    Anywho, you look great! Love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is really cute. I did the same thing this weekend totally blew off the 30x30. There are just some really cute dresses and shorts in my closet begging to be worn this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the detailing on the skirt. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!