Friday, September 23, 2011

Fiscal Fridays: Budgeting, part 4

So when I started this budgeting theme for September's Fiscal Fridays posts, I didn't realize there were five Fridays in the month. And I really already covered all the main topics I wanted to touch on. Oops.


Image via Wikimedia Commons


So I decided to do something a little different this week. Instead of me blah-blah-blah-ing about budgeting stuff, I'm turning things over to you for the rest of the month. Today through next Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be taking your questions and comments on budgeting. Curious about something I covered earlier? Wondering about a topic I didn't discuss at all? Have your own tips or ideas that you'd like to share? Email them all to me at verbal{dot}melange{at}gmail{dot}com. Next Friday, I'll answer questions, share tips and generally make the post into more of an open forum.

So what are you waiting for? Drop me a line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!