Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bad blogger

I know, I know, you don't have to tell me. I'm a terrible blogger this week. For what they're worth, here are my excuses: I didn't write a post Monday night for Tuesday morning because I was too busy being in a food coma of deliciousness that is also known as my five ten pound lasagna (recipe to come, don't worry) and appreciating a bit of down time with Matt, who left for a week in Virginia this morning :( And I didn't write a post tonight for Wednesday morning because between the hours of 8 am and 10 pm today, I was home for a total of about 15 minutes.

As I write this, I am literally shoving Wendy's in my face like someone who hasn't eaten in 10 hours...probably because I am someone who hasn't eaten in 10 hours. But I was gone this evening for a good cause: Aveda's Earth Jam Fashion Show, benefitting the Sierra Club of Ohio. And I promise, promise, promise that tonight I will edit all the photos and video and write a spectacular post about it and you will all forgive me for slacking this week. And if that's not enough to convince you to forgive me, here's a sad/tired/hungry photo of me by way of apology:


gross


Gross.

Anyway, in the meantime you can enter my giveaway. Hey, it's something.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha oh emma, you crack me up. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA what an awesome picture. You sure are loving those fries! You're not a bad blogger - we all get busy sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!