Monday, June 18, 2012

Birthday weekend!

This weekend was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. Unfortunately, I have yet to figure out how to upload photos to Blogger with via the iPhone app, save it, then finish writing the post on my computer, so...no pics for now. But I did have a blast at my sister's bridal shower and my friends' housewarming party on Saturday. And Sunday was a perfect combination of birthday laziness, some garden work, a wonderful dinner with Matt and some drinks with friends after. Le sigh. Kind of wishing I had taken the day off today to recover from a mostly busy weekend!

If anyone's wondering, I will return soon with outfit photos and the like. I just have to get a ton of photos re-shot, because I haven't had time for pics lately. Stick around, things will get back to normal eventually... :)

1 comment:

  1. It was your birthday? Happy birthday!! I hope you had an awesome time. And I agree, sometimes the weekends aren't long enough...Especially birthday weekends!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!