Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pin-spiration

Well, I didn't get a chance to re-shoot outfit photos tonight, as my grandma took me out to dinner and then we met my aunts and cousins for ice cream. (Side note: I love my family. They're just...fun.) So anyway, I wanted to write up a little post just to affirm that I am in fact still here!

I did spend a little time on my lunch break perusing Pinterest for some inspiration to get me out of this outfit rut. And I found what my closet really seems to be lacking, what might really inspire me to get creative with my outfits again: versatile skirts and dresses, navy in general and wearable, cute-but-comfy heels. So here are the pins that inspired me!


Source: polyvore.com via Emma on Pinterest


Source: youtube.com via Emma on Pinterest


Source: modcloth.com via Emma on Pinterest


Source: jcrew.com via Emma on Pinterest



(This one is 100% on my to-buy list...just as soon as it comes back in stock. Womp womp.)

Source: target.com via Emma on Pinterest






And I decided, too, that I'm going to invest in a couple of these pieces, like that navy dress that's currently out of stock. And those snake-print shoes from Target. But there will be no all-out shopping spree; I'm going to make a very short, very specific list and get just those things...for now ;)

2 comments:

  1. Saw those snake shoes at Target and they were adorable. But not in my size :( I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love those pins! Super super cute. i esp love the outfit Sorren is wearing and the three-outfit sets underneath.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!