Wednesday, June 20, 2012

End hiatus


6-21-12a

6-21-12b

6-21-12c
dress: secondhand
cami: Old Navy
shoes: Target
earrings, necklace: gifted


I've returned! I'm making some changes here around the blog...namely, posts that focus more on photos than words, because I'm so long-winded and really, that's only fun for me to write, not for you to read ;) Also, I will probably be posting fewer work-related outfits and more hanging-out-type outfits.

Also, I went shopping! At stores that weren't thrift stores! I bought several pieces of clothes that have never been worn by another person :) I'm pretty excited.

This dress is from my friend Allory. She cleaned out her closet a while back and gave me a ton of dresses. I didn't know if I'd like this one at first, but I kind of love it. It kind of shows off the girls a little too much, so I borrowed this layering-under-a-maxi-dress idea from Sydney. Thanks for the inspiration, girl!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress.... and your hair! As always :)
    I vote don't cut out the "long winded" posts completely! Those are just as good to read as the posts full of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naww! Your welcome!! Happy to see you back and blogging full force, look at you just full of inspiration! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is lovely on you! I love the flowers along the border. I just bought a black maxi dress too, and I think it might be my new favorite item in my closet. I think you'll find loads more ways to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in that dress!! Such a pretty look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! The dress looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't cut back to much on the wordy posts. You photos are inspirational, but you are also a charming writer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the longer posts. I enjoy reading your writing. I was at Saver's over the weekend and got great jackets. I am calling it the laid off woman's Macy's;) I found my mom's birthday gifts there too. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!