Tuesday, November 13, 2012

EBEW and another guest photo shoot

This photo shoot with my friend Chasity was taken at the park down at the end of our street. I know, I know. The scenery is gorgeous and it's a sin that I don't take photos here more often. But it was awkward enough being in a park full of people, letting my friend take snap pics like a crazy person (or maybe I was the crazy person). It would be even weirder for me to be taking pics of myself with a tripod in a park full of people. Still haven't quite worked up that nerve.

Anyway, there were so many great shots that I couldn't stick to my usual three or four shots. So here's a bunch, and if you want some more (including the outtakes and other tomfoolery like the second-to-last shot here), you can find them on my Facebook page. Because nothing says "modest" like an entire album of pictures of yourself, right?

11-13-12a

11-13-12b

11-13-12c

11-13-12d

11-13-12e

11-13-12f

11-13-12g
sweater: thrifted
cami: Old Navy
jeans, boots: Target
necklace: Tiffany & Co


Boots | Everybody, Everywear


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What great photos! Beauty in nature.

    I love the joy in your expression. Being in such a scenic environment certainly seeped into your psyche.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!