Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Election Day!

11-6-12a

11-6-12b

11-6-12c
long-sleeve t-shirt: old, don't remember
cami: Old Navy
cropped pants: New York & Company
heels: Target
necklace: Figleaf boutique
hair flower: H&M

So if you live States-side (and maybe even if you don't), you know that today is Election Day. I voted last week...early voting being one of the few conveniences of living in a swing state. I'm not too sure whether the convenience outweighs the incessant and annoying political ads that have been bombarding my shows and appearing on every billboard everywhere, but oh well. I'll take what I can get, I suppose?

In other news, I'm really, REALLY looking forward to a long weekend this weekend. It'll be nice to get the chance to clean my house, finish up a freelance project and still have time to chill. Plus, it's supposed to hit the low 60s this weekend...that's practically summer this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love that flower in your hair - so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your body looks bangin in this outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!