Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sick day blues

So, this has been my life for the last week and a half:


Yup. Grade-A, miss-work-because-you're-coughing-too-hard-to-breathe head/chest cold. And while I'm finally off the cold meds, the sick has evolved into some kind of stomach bug, so I'm out of work today, too. Don't worry, I won't show a picture of that whole situation.

The fortunate part about it (what I'm calling a Christmas mini-miracle) is that I got a little bit of a break between the cold and the bug. And that break fell during the Christmas traveling Matt and I did. All 500 miles of it. We did six Christmases in three days. It was a whirlwind, but it was really nice because we got to see both sides of both our families, which we don't do every year.

Anyway, I hope you'll all forgive my absence from the ol' blog the last 10 days or so...and will continue to do so until I'm feeling well enough to put on real clothes again, haha. Hopefully I'll be back to normal before one of my favorite holidays of the year--New Year's!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon - being sick is no fun at all!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!