2. Old Navy t-shirt, purchased as XL so it'd be roomy and adorably oversized. On sale for $8.29
3. H&M LBD with a sexy zipper that goes all the way down. Clearance, $15
4. Old Navy 3/4 length t-shirt. I first saw it on the commercial, then on Kendi, and I knew I had to have it. On sale for $6.65
5. Express spike necklaces in antique gold and silver. On sale, buy one get one for $9.90. Total price for both, $40 |exact|
6. Old Navy pencil skirt. Because I can't get most of my pencil skirts from last year up over my thighs/butt :( On sale for $17.50 |exact|
7. Old Navy long chain necklace. Didn't have a price tag, so the awesome cashier grabbed the cheapest necklace on the rack and rang up this one at that price. $7.95
Total amount spent, including tax: $113.56. Less than $15 over...not too shabby!