Thursday, May 16, 2013

Overly excited

5-16-13a

5-16-13b

5-16-13c
tank, cropped pants: The Limited
chambray-style shirt thing: Banana Republic
heels: Target
necklace: gifted

You guys, can we just take a minute to appreciate how great these photos turned out? I practically didn't have to edit them at all; the lighting was pretty much PERFECT. I can't get over it. I feel like I'm more excited about this than I should be, haha. #stylebloggerproblems, maybe? Am I the only one who geeks out when photos turn out unexpectedly well?

Ok, so I have to admit...I Photoshopped the kiddie pools out of the edge of the frame. Don't judge us for having kiddie pools in the backyard, kay? The house doesn't have A/C.

Tomorrow, I'll be at the aforementioned Fall Out Boy concert (omgomgcantwaitcauseimadork), but I'm pre-scheduling a Food Fridays post because I haven't done a food post in a while. And teaser: it's one of my favorite dishes, so you'll DEF wanna come back and check it out :)

3 comments:

  1. nice look ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photography is hard, so when pictures turn out well, you should be proud. These are great. Plus, you're so darn cute that you radiate beauty and joy. Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you're not the only one that gets excited, deffffs not. No judgment about photoshopping the kiddie pool out lmao, that's just hilarious

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!