Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oops

Well, if you're looking at the timestamp on this post, you'll notice that it was written during my lunch break at work, not during the delightful pre-dawn hours that I vowed to start waking up at yesterday.

I blame our cat.

She inexplicably decided to tear through the house like a demon, sending shoes flying through the room, yelping a little (cats can yelp, apparently) and at one point, prompting us to think a burglar had broken in when she knocked over Matt's guitar. It was in a case, so it wasn't damaged, and it was even kind of cute to see Matt leap out of bed, baseball bat in hand, to check things out.

Anyway, this went on from 4:30 or 5 a.m. until about 10 minutes before our alarms were set for 6. Naturally, we opted to get up at our regular time (7 a.m.) to make up for that lost sleep. Try again tomorrow, I guess?

Also, no outfit post today. I just realized all my photos left are on my camera, which is at home, and not my computer, which is right here. So, big fail there, too. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!