Monday, July 8, 2013

A quickie

7-8-13a

7-8-13b

7-8-13c
shirt: Old Navy
vest: Forever 21
capris: The Limited
shoes: Buckle
belt: Target
necklace: Express

Not much time for chats today, as I'm off for a haircut and a quick moral-support-slash-getting-my-hand-crushed-while-a-friend-gets-a-tattoo sesh. But I have about five outfits to post (including this one) before I can start posting ones shot with my new camera, so I wanted to get this one in the can :)

I've had this idea of a black vest/black shirt combo in the back of my head for a while. The reality of it turned out a lot less awesome than I anticipated, unfortunately. I guess that happens to all of us, right? C'est la vie.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good time with the hand crushing and hair cutting ;) I love the pops of red in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never know how ideas for outfits are gonna turn out until we try them. The pops of red are nice.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!