Saturday, July 27, 2013

Interrupting your Saturday with an important request

Okay, y'all. I have something very, very important question to ask: Where tha HECK can I find a shirt like this??


No lie, I've been searching for the perfect tie-front blouse for-EVER. Today I saw this shirt on Putting Me Together and just about leap out of my chair in my haste to click through the link and buy it. But ModCloth is sold out of it! Cue devastation.

So maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. I don't care. I'm a bit heartbroken. So I'm turning to crowdsourcing: Has anyone seen a similarly cute tie-front blouse? (Birds optional.) Also, feel free to tell me that I'm not alone for freaking out over a stupid shirt ;)

2 comments:

  1. I share your love of this style. I've been wanting to wear one of this since I was eight years old. Lyndon Johnson was President back then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh my gosh when I saw that pin and your comment on it, I seriously LOLed because I could tell how absolutely badly you wanted it lol, I hope that you find one! I will keep my eye out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!