Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's fall fashion time!

So if you've read this blog for any length of time, you'll know I'm a pretty big fan of eShakti. I have several of their super-cute semi-retro-style dresses in my closet, and they've been featured here on the blog fairly often. As a weird upside-down-triangle-shaped person, I love the customization options that let you enter your measurements for a piece that will fit you perfectly.



And with the changing of the seasons, eShakti has introduced their 2013 fall line! I am totally drooling over this. And this. And this. And this. Well...all of it, really. And to celebrate the line's launch, everything is 20% off! It's a limited time offer, obvs, so click over and check it out before it's gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!