Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, y'all! I'm not gonna lie, this is one of my top three favorite holidays. (The other two being Thanksgiving and New Year's, of course.) I love being scared. I love dressing up. And I really, really love candy. I have two Halloween parties this weekend, so I'm not gonna reveal my REAL costume yet. But today at work, I'm dressed like my boss, Ben. Because cross-dressing at work (which, by the way, is a state government agency) is not weird at all, right? Not today, it's not!

I wore my own shirt, slacks and jacket, and raided Matt's closet for the tie, belt and shoes. Which are enormous on me. The sacrifices we make for (pseudo) fashion...

Untitled

Untitled
That's a pic of his kids and me sitting at his desk while he was in a meeting. We're a pretty relaxed office, thankfully :)

He said, "I'm strangely flattered, even though I know I'm being roundly mocked." To which I replied, "Oh Ben, trust me. You'd know if I were mocking you." And then we laughed and, good sport that he is, we took a pic:

Untitled

Do you guys dress up at work? What are you going as/did you go as for your parties?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That's hilarious! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is amazing. We don't dress up much at work, but this is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!