Sunday, March 2, 2014

February clothes budget

Wuuuut, two posts in one day? On a weekend?? I know, it's pretty surprising to me, too. But this weekend was the first break in a long, long line of busy weekends and hectic weeks. I've pretty much just been chilling on the couch, watching Battlestar Galactica and catching up on various projects, for the last two days. And it's been glorious.

So anyway, I didn't get a chance to post my contribution to Franziska's Budgeting Bloggers on Friday like I had planned. So here we are! Let's get to it, shall we?

3-2-14

1. The Limited via Discount Fashion Warehouse. I've been staunchly anti-peplum for quite some time, but when I saw this dress I was intrigued...and when I tried it on, I was sold. $18
2. The Limited via Discount Fashion Warehouse. Everyone needs a silk-esque blouse. This one's a little darker IRL. $10
3. Express via Discount Fashion Warehouse. Sheer layer, split back, stripes...this sweater has everything I love. $15
4. Express via Discount Fashion Warehouse. I love this shade of olive, and the gold studs on this sweater's sleeves are awesome. $14
5. The Limited via Discount Fashion Warehouse. If this sweater looks familiar, it's because I bought its brother in in December. $12
6. Express via Discount Fashion Warehouse. I've been looking for a plain white cardigan for a while, and this one fit the bill perfectly. $15
7. The Limited via Discount Fashion Warehouse. This makes the third pair of 678 skinnies I own, but at this price why wouldn't I buy one in every color? $10
8. College Book Store. I did a little alumni shopping while I was in Athens with my sisters for Sib's Weekend. This hoodie is so soft and warm, I've been wearing it nearly nonstop when I'm home. $40
9. College Book Store. I have a lot of loose OU t-shirts, but this cute fitted one caught my eye. It's more of a dark green than what shows up here, though. $20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!