Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gaga news

When I started blogging two months ago, I didn't really intend to make this a semi-fan site for Lady Gaga. But she's one of my biggest role models and I'll admit it; I'm obsessed. So when I found this on Roger Ebert's Sun-Times blog, I kinda squealed a little. Love it!


In other Gaga news, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum in Cleveland has an exhibit on her! The meat dress is there! So is a bunch of her music and her childhood piano! Did I mention my parents live near there? I sense a field trip sometime soon.

And finally, there was a Gaga "flash choir" at the new Columbus Commons downtown today, to celebrate Pride Week. I really, really wanted to go, but I had so much work to do tonight, I decided to show some maturity and not procrastinate for once. But I'm really sad I wasn't there. Can't wait to see the video on YouTube tomorrow, or whenever it gets uploaded!

UPDATE: Here's the vid from the flash choir. I just love the guy rocking out around the 1:30 mark. Wish I could've been there :(


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm trolling your blog by way of Cbusr's tweet about your Q&A. Which is why I knew today's your birthday and am about to tell you about the dance/pop cover band I'm in.

    I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan. Bandmates in my original band grin and bear it when I insist on covering "Poker Face." I find it goes over better, though, in a dance/pop cover band — mine is called Abby Church and will be playing songs by Lady Gaga and her lesser pop chart counterparts on Friday, 15 July at 343 Front St. Tavern.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!