Wednesday, May 30, 2012

An entirely pre-loved outfit

Phew. Nothing like jumping back into the work week full force after four of the best days I've had in a long while. Friday through Monday this past week were just incredible, so waking up and going to work on Tuesday was a little bit of a struggle, naturally. And it didn't help that Tuesday was one of the busiest work days I've had since starting this new job. Still, I'm not complaining...just kind of trying to catch up with myself, haha.



5-30_fashionshow1

5-30_fashionshow2

5-30_fashionshow3
blouse: secondhand
skinnies, heels: thrifted
earrings, necklace: InPink
bracelets: gifted and don't remember


I wore this to the Aveda Earth Jam Fashion Show earlier this month. In retrospect, it's kind of funny that I wore an entirely pre-loved outfit to a fashion show, but I think I looked pretty appropriate, if I do say so myself. A lot of the girls were wearing short black dresses and big, Jeffrey Campbell-esque colorblock heels. I suppose that was in keeping with the "colorful" theme of the event. As for me, I'm quite happy with this outfit.

In other news, don't forget the other things going on here at Verbal Mélange. You still have until tomorrow at midnight to enter the totally rad eShakti giveaway. And you have until Friday to link up to the awesome Bloggers Take the Town, hosted by Sydney and yours truly. What are you waiting for? Get to clicking :)

2 comments:

  1. love those pants on you! holy hot stuff with those legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the entirely pre-loved outfit! I think it was a great choice for a fashion-show - you're still trendy with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!