Monday, May 6, 2013

Super powers

5-6-13a

5-6-13b

5-6-13c
shirt: The Limited
sleeveless collared shirt: New York & Company
slacks: secondhand
flats: Target
necklace: Express
nail polish: Old Navy's brand in Melon Glow

If I had superpowers, they would be unpredictable spurts of enormous amounts of productivity. This morning, I was exhausted from a long (and awesome) weekend of family time. I walked into work and immediately was asked if I was sick. That's how tired I was/looked. I slogged through what felt like the longest morning/early afternoon ever, then got a weird boost of energy around 2 pm. And from then on, I've been an unstoppable force of getting-shit-done-ness. And it's been awesome.

I spent the rest of the afternoon flying through projects, then threw in a load of laundry as soon as I got home and dashed off to the gym. Then it was off to the grocery store, where I set a new personal record for in-and-out. (Special shoutout to the cashier who opened a new register for me...isn't that the greatest thing ever?) And then I ran home and whipped up an awesome dinner. Now, I'm about to fold that laundry while Matt and I watch the new Game of Thrones from last night. TAKE THAT, TO-DO LIST!

I guess I'm still just in go-go-go mode from the last three weeks, during which I squeezed in dance classes and interviews for four different freelance stories (not to mention writing said stories). If I can keep this pace up, there will be no stopping me. (Cue evil laughter!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Good for you. The combination of youth, fitness and enthusiasm can topple any obstacle.

    Plus, you look awfully darn cute. The outfit is nice and your smile in the last photo is appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!