Monday, December 8, 2014

'Tis the season

For constantly being sick, apparently. Or at least, that seems to be the case for me lately.

12-8-14a

12-8-14b

12-8-14c
t-shirt: Old Navy
cardigan: thrifted
skinnies: The Limited via Discount Fashion Warehouse
boots: Target
necklace: Express via DFWh

I wound up leaving work after just a couple of hours today; I developed a nasty cold at the end of last week that left me with what feels like a face full of cotton. Congestion and stopped-up ears, hurrah! I thought an ear infection was settling in too, but apparently it's not quite that bad yet. Just in case, I've been wrapped up on my couch all day with Star Trek and some wedding crafts to keep me company.

I always feel like my posts have too much blabbering about random stuff and not enough about the actual outfits I'm posting. This outfit was an unusual choice for me; I don't usually like to layer like colors, like I did with this top and cardigan. But I think I like it here; it's hard to see, but the darker stripes in the t-shirt almost perfectly match the cardi, without being too overt.

Welp, I'm also using today to catch up on start my Christmas shopping. Usually I'm pretty on top of it, but this year I've gotten an unfortunately late start. All I can say is, thank god for Amazon Prime, amiright?

4 comments:

  1. Being sick sucks. I hope you feel better. And nothing wrong with rambling. I enjoy hearing your train of thought, even when it derails...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! I agree! Everyone has been sick. Some sort of respiratory /stomach thing has been going around here in Georgia. You still look adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! These pics are actually like a month old, though. I promise, I was totes not adorable these past few days ;) Sweatpants FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! Glad to know folks get enjoyment out of my random shenanigans :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!