Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Recap

Originally, I wasn't going to do a 2011 outfit recap. But then I started thinking about all my favorite outfits since I started this blog in April, and how much I really do like some of them. So I figure, why not. It was really hard picking just two outfits for some of the months. Others, it was hard to find more than one that I liked. But here you have it: My top 18 outfits of 2011!


April 22 // April 19


May 17 // May 10


June 2 // June 14


July 19 // July 21


August 3 // August 10


September 12 // September 28


October 17 // October 18


November 9 // November 14


December 13 // December 5


Well, there you are. It's kind of goofy, but I actually feel a little bit of pride at this list. It's almost like proof that hey, I can dress well sometimes. Go figure! (Also, it's kind of weird to see how tan I was in April/May, and how short my hair was! Haha)

Did you do a roundup of favorite outfits from this year? Link up in the comments below!

(One final sidenote: I have a stupidly huge amount of work to do on my freelance project over the next week. So if I'm scarce, that's why. But don't worry, I'll be around! But probably not until after the weekend. Happy new year, loves!)

2 comments:

  1. I love how your hair style changes though the year. I did a 'recap' post but only of my worst outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!