Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012, part 1

Ok, so here's round 1 of my favorite outfits of 2012. It was really refreshing to look through all the spring outfits, when I didn't have to bundle up and had so many bright colors to choose from. I know there's eight inches of snow on the ground still, but...is winter over yet??

(Btw. Click on the text below the pics if you want to see the original post with more shots of the outfit!)

JANUARY
1 january

{first two photos} {last photo}


FEBRUARY
2 february
{first} {middle} {last}

MARCH
3 march
{first} {middle} {last}

APRIL
4 april
{first} {middle} {last}

MAY
5 may
{first} {middle} {last}

JUNE
6 june
{first} {middle} {last}

Stay tuned because later today, I'm posting outfits from the last six months of the year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!